Hear what it's like to have a career in virtual reality from local VR enthusiast and founder Jason Wilmot.
Jason founded VRLY (http://www.getvrly.com/) an online marketing company that utilizes VR to provide 3D tours of for-sale homes.
Here's what you can expect from Jason's talk:
- Finding a business opportunity for VR tech
- Discussing challenges in working with VR and how to overcome them
- Highlighting opportunities in the VR space for more startups
- How to deliver VR content when the tech and market is so new
- What are the ethical considerations for VR tech?
We'll leave plenty of time to socialize/ test out VR headsets afterwards!