Skill building is an essential within The Startup Collaborative's fellowship. We're not only helping you build your current business, but helping you master the skills needed to build the next, and next, and next.
There are several great reads and philosophies we subscribe to as part of our program. Below is a sampling of just a few books we are consistently recommending to founders as they embark on their startup journey.
- The Lean Startup by Eric Reiss
- Traction: How Any Startup Can Achieve Explosive Customer Growth by Gabriel Weinberg and Justin Mares
- Venture Deals: Be Smarter than your Lawyer and Venture Capitalist by Brad Feld and Jason Mendelson
- Ultimate Guide to Customer Development Questions by Mike Fishbein
- The Founder’s Dilemma by Noam Wasserman
Author // Erica Wassinger